Friday, 4 April 2014

TMI TAG!


Okay, so i' ve finally got round to doing the TMI Tag! I don't know about yourselve's but I love being nosey and reading other people's responses to this tag. It's a fun way to get to know other Bloggers and I guess anythings better than studying. Let's just say i'm a PRO at PROcrastinating!

Anywaysss, hope you all enjoy reading my responses as much as I enjoyed answering them! 




1: What are you wearing?   Nude pink jeans & white blouse :)
2: Ever been in love? nope, not yet
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? nope again, lol
4: How tall are you? I'm 5 ft 8 
5: How much do you weigh? no idea! :s
6: Any tattoos? I wish i did, but I'm a wuss! Me and needles are a no go!!
7: Any piercings? I've just got my ears pierced :)
8: OTP? you what? whats that ? -.-
9: Favorite show? Aahh, Made in Chelsea ;)
10: Favorite bands? The Weeknd, Beyonce if that counts?
11: Something you miss? Hmm, i miss being a little kid i have to admit
12: Favorite song? wow, this is hard, erm, Jhene Aiko- The Worst
13: How old are you? 19
14: Zodiac sign? Saggitarius
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Humour and Charm
16: Favorite Quote? What goes around comes around
17: Favorite actor? Justin Timberlake, if he counts 
18: Favorite color? PINK
19: Loud music or soft? Definetly loud
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Shopping
21: How long does it take you to shower? 20 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? an hour, ahem
23: Ever been in a physical fight? yess
24: Turn on? Class and a cheeky smile
25: Turn off? Arrogance
26: The reason I joined Blogger? to express my passion
27: Fears? All creepy crawlies,ew. nasty
28: Last thing that made you cry? I can't even remember.. awks
29: Last time you said you loved someone? The present, i love my girls and family 
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? There isnt one .. 
31: Last book you read? Kite Runner
32: The book you’re currently reading? Does my Twitter TL count?
33: Last show you watched? Eastenders
34: Last person you talked to? My Mummy
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My bestie
36: Favorite food? Erm, chocolate.
37: Place you want to visit? Egypt
38: Last place you were? A shop 
39: Do you have a crush? HELL YES. FRENCH MONTANA <3
40: Last time you kissed someone?  My nan earlier, aren't i cute? haha
41: Last time you were insulted? About an hour ago
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Strawberry
43: What instruments do you play?? Clarinet, when I was like 5 loool
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? A diamond ring i always wear
45: Last sport you played? Walking to the fridge and back
46: Last song you sang? YG- Who do you love
47: Favorite chat up line? Are you Google?? Coz you're everything I'm searching for
48: Have you ever used it? Never, cringe!
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 2 hours ago
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone who's reading this! Tag me in when you're finished. I'd love to read your answers 

Love Atii 
xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers too! ;)
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee reading your answers! To the fridge and back lool :P

    ReplyDelete