In

CLINIQUE 7 DAY SCRUB REVIEW

Hey lovelies! xo
I know I said i'd blog everyday but guess what, i never quite got round to doing it as you can probably tell.. (woopsieeee) Let's just say A-Levels and all the stresses that come with it are taking over my life.. quite literally. But hey, im here now reviewing one of Clinique's most hyped up product for Le Face! So grab a coffee or (CoFe2) if you're a fellow chemistry student and carry on reading.. ;)


CLINIQUE 7 Day Scrub Cream: retail price £18.50
 I bought this product initially because I live in the UK where the winter is more of a diva than Beyonce, so my skin is in a constant battle with dryness, and breakouts. When i applied my foundation daily, I found that it didn't seem to sit properly and seemingly formed a crackly-broken layer. And as we all know, the key to flawless skin is a top foundation and a good exfoliator! I had both read and seen many reviews on this product before, so after a consultation with a beautician I decided to give this product a try!


 As you can see, the consistency of the product is quite thick and nourishing, considering the bottle for this product is quite huge you really do not need much product at all which means it lasts for AGES! When i use this product i often only squeeze out roughly half the amount used in the image above.

Okay, so now you've seen what it looks like and how much it is you're probably wondering how to use it? Well I find that it works best if you wash your face with a face wash to begin with and then use this afterwards whilst your face is still damp. It leaves skin feeling INCREDIBLY SOFT and pores are left feeling a lot tighter! I know this is not the recommended method of using it by Clinique themselves however it really does take the product further and maximizes it!


I've been using this product for 6months now and I'm honestly amazed by it EVERY time I use it! Usually I begin to get tired of most exfoliators after a month or two as i feel that most products tend to stop working but the 7day scrub is just on a whole different level! My make-up is a lot more defined; skin glows and pores are tightened! Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!

I'd rate it a 5 out of 5!

Lots of love, Atii xxxxx














Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Here here to the UK winters being more diva-ish than Beyonce haha
    I wish I could try out more Clinique stuff (waahh student budgets...)
    Thank you for the follow
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! (take a look here!)
    I can’t wait to see your responses!
    Much love,
    Meg
    The Glee Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! I have such sensitive skin so Clinique products are perfect for me X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more about the weather being a complete diva haha! I'm completely in love with clinique products and I'm definitely going to be trying this out, it sounds amazing.

    I've followed you via bloglovin', your blog is lovely!

    Rose | Juxta-Rose

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saame hun, I really can't get enough of Clinique! :) I hope you love the 7 day scrub as much as meeee, do let me know what you think!!
      P.S i've followed you back!
      Atiyyah xxxx

      Delete

instagram.com/atiyyahali. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Subscribe

Pages

Flickr Images

Follow on Bloglovin

Like us on Facebook